This breakfast tofu scrambled sandwich is easy to make, especially for people who are busy in the morning. This will take you just few minutes in the kitchen. it taste delicious. Enjoy.
1. 1 block firm tofu
2. 1 small onion
3. 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder
4. 1 tsp garlic powder
5. 1 tbsp nutritional yeast, (optional)
6. 3 tablespoons of water
7. Salt to taste
For sandwich serving options .
Stir-fried sweet potatoes leaves (spinach, kale or any green leaves).
Avocado, fresh tomatoes, fresh onions, lettuce, Vegan mayonnaise or any sauce you like etc
1. Scramble the tofu and put aside.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add oil(do not heat oil) chopped onion and 3 tbsp of water. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now add the scrambled tofu and the rest of ingredients.
5. Cooki while stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat.
7.Now arrange some bread slices. (I used stir-fried sweet potatoes leaves, red onion and fresh tomatoes)
8. Place your greens first ( sweet potatoes leaves) then onion, tomatoes and scrambled tofu.
9. Close the sandwich and enjoy.